Have you ever been struggling with food storage?
Look no further! e.window® BPA FREE Vacuum Containers are built-in not just with the world’s most renowned Microban® antimicrobial protection and an exclusive vacuum mechanism, each product can do the job of nine separate containers thanks to the following nine features:
1. ANTIMICROBIAL PROTECTION – It contains Microban®, the world’s most trusted antimicrobial production that inhibits the growth of stain and odour causing bacteria, mold and mildew on or around the plastic.
2. EXCLUSIVE VACUUM STORAGE – Its vacuum mechanism allows air to leave but not enter the container, allowing food to be kept fresher for longer!
To release air simply push the button.
3. MICROWAVE WITH LID ATTACHED– Unlike most food containers e.window® Vacuum container allows steam to escape, making it possible to keep the lid on while microwaving, keeping your microwave clean.
e.window® Vacuum container also features ‘raised bottom’ to allow even re-heating in the microwave.
4. INSTANT MARINATING CONTAINER – e.window® container’s vacuum pressure opens the pores of meat products, allowing marinate to penetrate deep into the steak within minutes!
5. MODULAR & NESTABLE STORAGE – Its modular design is both nestable and stackable, allowing easy storage and save space.
6. AIRTIGHT & WATERTIGHT – e.window® container’s high resistant silicone gasket provides superb airtight barrier.
7. EASY-TO-OPEN & CLOSE – Its 4 sided locking mechanism can be opened with just one hand
8. LEAKS & SPILLAGE FREE – Designed with superb airtight and watertight barriers combined with tight and secured 4 sided locking mechanism, e.window® Vacuum container series are free from leaks and spillage
9. CONVENIENT & VERSATILE – Using highly durable and top quality Polypropylene (PP) plastic material, our product can travel straight from the freezer to the microwave to the dishwasher.
So why spend more when you can have just one container that does more work for less? At e.window® we provide only the best for your family.
- To prevent container in vacuum condition, ensure the valve is pushed at all times before using in microwave.
- Microwave safe for reheating purposes.
- Do not use in oven.
- Food which is high in oil, sugar or tomato content is not suitable for microwave cooking as food of such kind may get overheated, leaving stain in the container or possible damage.
- Do not use a sharp object to remove the silicone seal.
Dimension: ψ105 x 65 mm
Material: Polypropylene (PP)