[Usage] Take an appropriate amount and rub it into your palm.
[Precautions during use]
- Please pay attention to any abnormalities in the skin during use, and stop using it if skin discomfort occurs.
- If you experience abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, fading (white spots), blackheads, etc. during use, or the above-mentioned adverse reactions after use in direct sunlight, please stop using. Please go to the dermatologist in time, if you continue to use it, it may worsen the situation.
- Please do not use in case of skin injury or eczema.
- If you accidentally get into your eyes, do not rub your eyes, wash your eyes immediately with water. If you still feel unwell, go to the eye clinic immediately.
- Do not touch the nozzle with your hands during use. The intrusion of bacteria from the nozzle may cause deterioration.
- Please do not put the lotion that has been removed back into the container.
- Keep it out of reach of infants and young children.
- Do not store it in direct sunlight or extreme high and low temperature.
- Cloudiness or viscosity decrease may occur due to temperature drop, which is not a quality problem.
Made in Japan